Events during this period (2016/12/15 ~ 2016/12/30):
“Gripping Freedom” Story Event Re-run
“Winter Duel Tournament – Snowfall Brawl” Special Themed Unite and Fight Event
“Auld Lang Syne (2016)” Story Event
I ended up not taking any screenshots for week 35, so there’s a 2-week gap between week 36 and the “previous week”.
|Week 36||Week 34|
Take a wild guess as to which element I put a lot of work into starting in this period. My light pool did not get worse–the estimated DMG went down because I changed the leader summon from Lucifer to Luminiera Omega (Chevalier Magna).
• I used the surprise ticket on Vira (dark SSR). This actually happened during week 34, but I forgot to note it in that week’s summary post.
• Skull (earth SR) was the event character of “Gripping Freedom”.
• I’ll probably write a more detailed post about it, but I ended up recruiting Seox (Six) (dark SSR) instead of Tien (Esser) for my second Eternal (Juutenshu/Guild War) character.
• I got Randall (water R) from a character weapon draw ticket.
• I did forty-one draws this week, and ended up with Elta (wind SR), Farrah (earth R), Nezahualpilli (wind SSR), and Mary (fire SR).